Mastay.info distributes its content under:
- You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor , this is, by writing [Author’s name], [Year], for www.mastay.info and for digital content the word www.mastay.info must have a hyperlink pointing to http://mastay.info
- Never attribute, adapt or extend the original work giving in any way that suggests that the author endorses you or your use of the work,
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes. If you plan to do so you will need to contact us. Depending on the type of commercial use we will authorise it (e.g. a school collecting funds) or we will approve it subject to certain conditions (e.g. that a share of the earnings goes into aid projects).
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
Quotes are usually transcriptions of fragments (paraphrased or not) or less than 300 words. In such case you are required to add the following at the end of the quote or in a footnote::
- Author’s name
- Name of the original article
- Year in which it was written
- The mastay (www.mastay.info), ideally with a hyperlink to it.
Please always do the proper quoting because this is the only way the reader can find our what is the original source. If you find a missing quote or one improperly done at mastay.info, let us know and we will correct it immediately.
If you find someone improperly quoting or not quoting at all content from mastay.info, please let us know as well, plus we would appreciate if you contact the people publishing such content and you let them know too.